CVS Quits for Good Campaign
As part of their purpose to help people on their path to better health, CVS Health (formally CVS Caremark) engaged us to assist in communicating their pledge: to cease carrying cigarettes and other tobacco products in their 7,600 CVS/pharmacy stores by October 1, 2014.
Our team managed and developed the following campaign components:
- Full-page ads that appeared in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Politico, The Boston Globe, and The Providence Journal
- Custom landing page with infographics and video
- Banners for the corporate website, retail website, and Minute Clinic website
- Multimedia news release featuring video announcements from President/CEO Larry Merlo and other company leaders
- Other resources for use in the internal webpages of CVS Health.
When the news was announced in February 2014, it quickly went viral, becoming a trending topic on both Facebook and Twitter and generating over 268 million impressions.
See more CVS Health case studies
See more client work