As part of their purpose to help people on their path to better health, CVS Health engaged us to assist in communicating their pledge: to cease carrying cigarettes and other tobacco products in their 7,600 CVS/pharmacy stores by October 1, 2014.
Our team managed and developed the following campaign components:
- Full-page ads that appeared in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Politico, The Boston Globe, and The Providence Journal
- Custom landing page with infographics and video
- Banners for the corporate website, retail website, and Minute Clinic website
- Multimedia news release featuring video announcements from President/CEO Larry Merlo and other company leaders
- Other resources for use in the internal webpages of CVS Health.
When the news was announced, it quickly went viral, becoming a trending topic on both Facebook and Twitter and generating over 268 million impressions.