This policy applies to all information collected, processed, and stored by (add)ventures team members, contractors and third-party providers working on behalf of (add)ventures.
We may collect the following information:
- Client/interested party information: name, telephone number and email address, etc.
- Company information: name, address, business information, telephone number, billing information, and/or marketing, design, video, digital information etc. in the course of our projects.
- Vendor information: name, address, telephone number, payment information, email address, etc.
- (add)ventures’ employee/contractor information: name, telephone number, mailing address, email address, date of birth, social security number (or equivalent), payment information, etc.
- Correspondence: any information provided through related communication channels.
- Any multimedia shared with or provided to us.
B. Ways of Collection
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information given to us by a client/interested party.
- Interested parties entering contact information via our website or connected third party service provider.
- Market research information collected from various commercially-available providers.
- On-boarding process for employees, contractors and third-party vendors
C. Use of Information
(add)ventures uses the information we collect in a variety of ways, including but not limited to the following:
- Conducting research and analysis (for example, market and consumer research, security research and analysis, and trend analysis);
- Providing solutions to the problems presented to us by the client;
- Providing customer support, managing projects and responding to requests, questions and comments;
- Communicating about general (add)ventures information, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers and promotions;
- Analyzing and developing new products, services and websites;
- Personalizing content for services;
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies;
- Providing information to third-party benefits providers for (add)ventures employees.
D. Information Security
(add)ventures is dedicated to protecting our clients’/interested parties’ information from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, any personal information we hold. In particular:
- Where possible we encrypt the information obtained in transit and at rest using industry standard encryption tools.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to information only to (add)ventures employees, contractors and agents. All (add)ventures employees and contractors are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and anyone violating such obligations shall be held liable.
E. Sharing of Information
We do not share any information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of (add)ventures unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- We will only share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of (add)ventures when we have specific consent to do so, except when we share information to third-party servicers which provide administrative or other services to (add)ventures.
- To the extent required or permitted by the applicable law, we will share information with companies, organizations or individuals that are not affiliated with (add)ventures if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, including a subpoena, warrant or other process issued by a court of competent jurisdiction;
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service and/or End User License, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- As may be required for purposes of national security;
- Prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity or exposure to legal liability, where (add)ventures believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
G. Transparency and Choice in Collection Process
We understand that clients/interested parties have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how we process and store it, so that each party can make meaningful choices about what type of data they would like to provide when working with (add)ventures.
H. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
If at any time a client/interested party would like access to or correct the information that (add)ventures has on file, they would be directed to send a request to [email protected] via email. When providing clients/interested parties with or updating their information, (add)ventures may ask for verification of the requester’s identity before we can act on such a request.
Where (add)ventures can assist in providing, correcting, or restricting the processing of your information, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. You also have the right to request that (add)ventures transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you under certain conditions.
(add)ventures aims to maintain our services and information in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Therefore, it is possible that after a request for deletion of information has been made, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and we may not remove information from our back-up systems.
J. Third Party Websites
K. Children's Privacy
(add)ventures complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States of America where it applies to our information protection activities. (add)ventures does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 unless authorized by an adult guardian.
L. Users Outside of the United States
If you use our services outside of the United States, you understand and consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection, processing, and storage of your personal information in the United States and elsewhere. The laws in the U.S. and these countries regarding personal information may be different than the laws of your state or country.